I received my BSc in Electrical Engineering (specialized in power system and machines) from King Abdul-Aziz University, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia in 2011. Then I received the M.Sc. in Renewable and Clean Energy from the University of Dayton, Dayton, Ohio, USA, in 2015. I am currently pursuing the Ph.D. degree with the School of Electronic & Electrical Engineering, University of Leeds, UK.
My research interests focus on the control of future electrical power systems. Topics of current interest include:
- Distributed control and optimization in microgrids
- Consensus-based secondary frequency control
- Delay-robust control of cyber-physical systems
- Office: Electronic and Electrical engineering, level: 3, room: 3.62
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org